Newfoundland Spray Foam Insulation – Certified SPF Contractors in Canada
Spray Foam Insulation is simply the best insulation you can install in your Canada home or building in Newfoundland. It is estimated that up to 40% or more of your home’s energy loss is due to air leakage through holes, cracks and gaps in the building structure. SPF can seal your home from air and moisture leakage, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and help to protect your family’s health from dangerous mold and airborne pollutants.
Reduce Heating & Cooling Costs In Your Home!
Did you know ?
- Air infiltration can increase energy costs in buildings 10 to 40%.
- SPF reduces air infiltration allowing insulation to be more effective
and reducing the demands on HVAC equipment.
- SPF reduces moisture infiltration by reducing air leakage.
- SPF adds structural strength to walls and ceilings.
- SPF reduces sound transfer into buildings. Most sound from outsideis carried
into the building through cracks and air leaks. SPF, by stopping the air infiltration,
also helps keep sounds out.
- SPF minimizes dew point problems and condensation.
- SPF resists heat transfers through air infiltration regardless of flow direction.
- SPF provides reliable R-values under the most extreme conditions, and
dependable and durable protection against heat loss or gain.
- SPF minimizes thermal bridging, which can cause higher energy usage and cost.
- SPF out-performs conventional insulation materials because they
(conventional insulation materials) trap still-dry air and if that air moves
or becomes wet, the thermal resistance can drop by 50%.
- According to ASHRAE, a 3% void area in a wall cavity represents a 15% reduction in wall R-value.